Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, July 31, 2005 @ 8:08 AM
whats the matter with you? did i ask you to help me? mind your own business for heavens sake! get your own life and stop nagging at others when you are NOTHING. you think i give a damn about you? hell no! dont you ever say im bias or favourtism, when you go against me, FREQUENTLY.
ohyeah! went to crystal jade for dinner. but what? i have bloody flu. and all the food to me taste utterly PLAIN!/: but i could taste the desserts pretty well. except for the meats and stuff. its like DUH? all desserts just taste SWEET. (: but i dont like eating all this, well, i PREFER nydc :D a whole LOT! whatevr lahs. hate my brother most today (: and love everyother people today! <3
|